Discover LA Tour
Drive by famous movie studios, explore LAs abandoned zoo & hear all about Hollywood history! This is the best Griffith Park Tour!
- Time exploring outside of the cars
- LA History and Fun Facts
- Bottled Water
- Professional Guide(s)
*Note: Due to covid or other events, attractions may not be open.
Scoot your way through LA!
- Per Person
Get ready to love Los Angeles!!
This is our most popular tour!
Get a glimpse into what makes Los Angeles so special and why people from all over the world fall in love with it. From its natural beauty to the glitz and glamorous entertainment industry, we give you a taste of it all on our LA city tours.
We all know that the best part of the Sunny Day Scoot experience is the super fun ride in our three-wheeled buggies called Scoots! So hop on in your very own scoot and drive by some of the most famous movie studios of all time including Warner Bros Studios and Walt Disney Animation. On your adventure, you’ll get to see the LA Zoo, the Gene Autry Museum, and Travel Town Train Museum. Go back in time as you explore an abandoned zoo and visit the Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round made famous by Walt Disney himself, and so much more!
Enjoy the fun of driving in these small cars as your guides lead you through beautiful Griffith Park and the city streets to each stop. If you’re a picture person, your guides will be more than happy to take photos of you so that you can share your experience with others and remember it forever!
On this tour of Los Angeles, you will enjoy all of the history and interesting facts of these amazing sights; while the experience of driving these fun Scoots make this journey, the ride of your life!
- Take a ride on the world famous Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round made famous by Walt Disney himself!
- Explore LAs abandoned zoo and hear Hollywood stories of the unique way animals were acquired.
- Stop by the Gene Autry Museum, which showcases the history of the American West and learn about the only man in history that has all 5 Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!
- Visit Travel Town Museum, a retired train yard; take a ride on a miniature train and climb aboard a giant locomotive to examine its controls.
- Drive by Warner Bros. Studios & Disney Animation Studios!
- See filming locations from movies, TV shows, and commercials!
- Spend time enjoying the nature views and animals located in beautiful Griffith Park!
- $140 per person (2 people per car)
- Meet your guide(s) and other guests
- Go through safety and operational training for Scoots
- Start your adventure through the streets of LA
- Our guides will lead, simply follow the Scoot in front of you
- Enjoy the exhilarating drive while on the road
- Take pictures and enjoy the scenic views
- Feel free to smile & wave, people love seeing you scooting by
- Visit and spend time at LA’s top tourist destinations
- You will have plenty of time to explore and take pictures
- Your guides will share LA history and fun facts at each stop
- Bathrooms available at most locations (not available at meeting location so please plan accordingly)
- Opportunity to switch drivers at each stop
* No experience needed.* Drivers must have a valid drivers license & be 21 years or older.* Minimum age for passenger is 6 years old.* Maximum height 6’3″ while riding with a passenger.* Due to the custom nature of the vehicles: Weight limit is 250pounds per person. Weight limit for (2) people in the same vehicle is 400 pounds.* There is NO food or drinks permitted in the Scoots.* There is NO smoking or vaping of any kind before or during the experience.
Arrival Times: Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour start time. Our tours do depart on time. Make sure you allow for extra driving time to get to the meeting spot as everything you have heard about LA traffic is true, it’s sometimes really slow moving. Because of this, GPS and map program estimated driving times might not be accurate. Plan accordingly so you don’t miss your tour.
Parking: Please pay attention to the specific parking instructions for your tour. Details can be found in your booking confirmation email.
Should I tip my guide? Tips and gratuity are not included. If you want to thank your guides, feel free to show them your appreciation with a tip. They are always very grateful!