Best morning views of The Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory, & the LA Skyline! Includes breakfast!
Drive into the Sunrise!
- Per Person
A Perfect Start to an LA Day!!
Seize the day! You can sleep in any other time, but today, WAKE UP and experience the most inspiring Los Angeles events all in one tour!
First, drive your Scoot in darkness under the moonlit sky through Griffith Park, one of the most expansive urban parks in the entire country. Then scoot up to the most scenic overlook just outside of historic Hollywoodland. You will have plenty of time to see the Griffith Observatory up close, take pictures and learn some interesting LA history. Once you’ve explored, time to relax and enjoy breakfast as you take in the best views of The Hollywood Sign. The highlight of your tour will be watching the stunning sun rise over the sleeping Los Angeles city skyline. Seeing the sun light up the iconic Hollywood Sign is a sight you’ll never forget! After breakfast, time to hop back in your cartoon-like car and drive down windy mountain roads in the daylight past the Greek Theatre, the Gene Autry Museum, & the Los Angeles Zoo. This tour finishes with even more driving in the fun mini-cars back to the starting point where you still have your entire day ahead of you.
This is by far the most dynamic and magical experience in all of LA!
- Driving in the dark!
- Beautiful sunrise views of the Los Angeles Skyline
- See and take pictures in front of The Hollywood Sign!
- Visit the famous Griffith Observatory that’s been featured in TV shows and movies such as Terminator, La La Land, Charlie’s Angels, Jurassic Park, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Amazing Race, and so many more!
- Drive by the Greek Theater, Gene Autry Museum, & the Los Angeles Zoo
- Scoot down windy mountain roads
- Enjoy a yummy continental breakfast
- $140 per person (2 people per car)
*Views of The Hollywood Sign and downtown Los Angeles are weather dependent. This tour does not go inside Griffith Observatory as it is closed during this time.
- Meet your guide(s) and other guests
- Go through safety and operational training for Scoots
- Start your adventure through the streets of LA
- Our guides will lead, simply follow the Scoot in front of you
- Enjoy the exhilarating drive while on the road
- Take in the scenic views
- Feel free to smile & wave, people love seeing you Scooting by
- Visit LA’s top tourist destinations like The Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Observatory
- Plenty of time for sight seeing, exploring outside of the vehicles and taking pictures
- Enjoy a light continental breakfast
- Our guides will share Los Angeles history and fun facts at each stop
- Bathrooms are usually available at the Griffith Observatory stop (about 1 hour into experience), however, there are no bathrooms at the meeting location or close to it, so please plan ahead
- You have the opportunity to switch drivers at each stop
Breakfast selections may vary but usually include Orange Juice, Bottled Water, Yogurt, fruits such as bananas or apples, freshly baked pastries, and/or muffins.
If anyone in your group has food allergies or food restrictions, please call us to book your tour at 818-687-2668 so that we can be sure to note your reservation and adjust the menu as needed.
* No experience needed.* Drivers must have a valid drivers license & be 21 years or older.* Minimum age for passenger is 6 years old.* Maximum height 6’3″ while riding with a passenger.* Due to the custom nature of the vehicles: Weight limit is 250pounds per person. Weight limit for (2) people in the same vehicle is 400 pounds.* There is NO food or drinks permitted in the Scoots.* There is NO smoking or vaping of any kind before or during the experience.
Arrival Times: Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour start time. Our tours do depart on time. Make sure you allow for extra driving time to get to the meeting location. Plan accordingly so you don’t miss your tour.
Parking: Please pay attention to the specific parking instructions for your tour. Details can be found in your booking confirmation email.
Should I tip my guide? Tips and gratuity are not included. If you want to thank your guides, feel free to show them your appreciation with a tip. They are always very grateful!