Lights, Camera, Action! Drive your mini-car where iconic movies and TV have filmed. Experience LA like a star!
- Fun Hollywood Facts
- Professional Guides
- Memorable Pictures
- Per Person
“Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need…” Okay, we kinda do need roads!!
We can’t take you Back to the Future, but we can take you back to where some of the most famous movies have been filmed.
The Ultimate HOLLYWOOD Experience!
Want to feel like a movie star? Feel like a celebrity and hop into our fun little mini-cars so you can see where your favorite actors filmed their scenes. Our guides will take you to see iconic HOLLYWOOD sights, buildings, movie studios, and actual film locations from Back To The Future, Pretty Woman, and more. Of course, no movie tour would be complete without seeing the world famous Hollywood Sign while driving the city streets!
This is where the movies are made, come drive your scoot and be a part of the action.
- Open road driving through the streets of Hollywood!
- World famous Paramount Studios; the oldest major movie studio to remain located in Hollywood.
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre home of the “Forecourt of the Stars”, where celebrities have left their mark in concrete by way of autographed handprints and footprints.
- The Dolby Theatre; home of the Academy Awards!
- Capital Records which was the first record label based on the west coast and also where legends like Frank Sinatra, the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Queen, Weird Al, and many more recorded!
- Film Locations for classic movies like Pretty Woman, Back to the Future, and Sister Act!
- The Hollywood Sign; the gem of the city that has stood as a symbol of creative dreams for a hundred years!
- $170 per person (2 people per car)
The Hollywood Tour is a 2 hour experience but can vary based on traffic.
For other experiences, including visiting top rated LA sightseeing destinations, see .
- Meet your guide(s) and other guests
- Go through safety and operational training for Scoots
- Start your adventure through the streets of Hollywood
- Our guides will lead, simply follow the Scoot in front of you
- Enjoy the exhilarating drive while on the road
- Take in the scenic views
- Feel free to smile & wave, people love seeing you Scooting by
- Visit a few of LA’s top tourist destinations
- Drive by LA’s famous movie, music, and TV studios
- Plenty of time for sightseeing and taking pictures
- Our guides will take pictures share history and fun facts at each stop
- Bathrooms are NOT available on this tour
- You have the opportunity to switch drivers at each stop
* No experience needed.* Drivers must have a valid drivers license & be 21 years or older.* Minimum age for passenger is 6 years old.* Maximum height 6’3″ while riding with a passenger.* Due to the custom nature of the vehicles: Weight limit is 250pounds per person. Weight limit for (2) people in the same vehicle is 400 pounds.* There is NO food or drinks permitted in the Scoots.* There is NO smoking or vaping of any kind before or during the experience.
Arrival Times: Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour start time. Our tours do depart on time. Make sure you allow for extra driving time to get to the meeting spot as everything you have heard about LA traffic is true, it’s sometimes really slow moving. Because of this, GPS and map program estimated driving times might not be accurate. Plan accordingly so you don’t miss your tour.
Parking: Please pay attention to the specific parking instructions for your tour. Details can be found in your booking confirmation email.
Should I tip my guide? Tips and gratuity are not included. If you want to thank your guides, feel free to show them your appreciation with a tip. They are always very grateful!