Rides for people who just want to get in these cartoon-like cars, have fun, and drive!
CHASE Begins Partnership To Offer Sunny Day Scoot Experiences As Part Of The
Chase Ultimate Rewards Program.
Sunny Day Scoot Experiences
Sunny Day Scoot is one of the best ways to reward yourself with your points from your Chase credit spending. In addition to shopping, dining, travel, among other amazing benefits that you can redeem your points for; buckle-up because now the best outdoor activity in Los Angeles is also an amazing option.
Now every time you spend on your Chase credit purchases, you could be earning points towards a Sunny Day Scoot activity. Why trade those points for something inconsequential? Save up towards an experience that you will remember forever.
What you can expect
Hop behind the handlebars of your easy-to-use Scoot, a unique two seat vehicle that combines the agility of a scooter with the comfort of a car, and drive to the Hollywood hills to watch a breathtaking sunrise over the dramatic Los Angeles skyline.
Wake up early and meet up with your local guide for a brief orientation on the basic controls of your Scoot. Get fitted with a helmet, climb in, and follow your guide through the quiet streets just before dawn.
Cruise around winding roads and through scenic curvy hills in your open-air Scoot. Your adventure takes you twisting and turning up to a lofty vantage point that offers expansive views of the City of Angels as the sun begins to emerge over the horizon.
Get your camera ready as the rays of golden light are cast over LA and the iconic Hollywood Sign. Your guide will point out notable landmarks and stop at a few sights that are hidden gems as well. Don’t forget to snap some memorable photos before you head to your Scoot and enjoy the thrilling drive back to your starting point.
Know Before You Book
- Each Scoot holds a maximum of 2 passengers.
- Due to the custom nature of the vehicles, no one person can exceed a weight limit of 250 pounds and the maximum combined weight for 2 people in the same vehicle (Scoot) can not exceed 400 pounds (181 kg).
- Maximum height is 6’3” (191cm), while riding with a passenger.
- Drivers must be 21 or older and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Passengers must be at least 7 or older.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Children must be aged at least 7 or older to ride as passengers.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- You must contact Sunny Day Scoot to give them each participant’s helmet size.
- Thrilling ride takes you through the hills of Griffith Park
- Sunrise Tour offers views of The Hollywood Sign and the LA Skyline
- Guide offers riding tips & points out famous landmarks
- Scoot provides for a fun and engaging driving experience
- Chance to explore LA streets in the quiet hour before dawn
You get to drive
1h to 3h experience
What’s included, what’s not
- Guided Scoot Tour
- Scoot, helmet, and binoculars
- Bottled water
- Brief orientation
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Gratuity for guide(s)
Tips and Service charge are not included but highly recommended
Check out these awesome options so that you can come have fun too!