Rides for people who just want to get in a Scoot and drive!
Sunny Day Scoot Discover LA Tour: Learn all about it
Wotif you wanted a truly unique experience that made your entire vacation feel amazing?
Wotif you were looking for action, adventure, and fun?
Wotif you wanted to learn about Los Angeles while having the time of your life?
Wotif you could have it all??
Well with the thrilling and informative tours and rides at Sunny Day Scoot, you absolutely can have all that, and then some.
There’s fun around every corner!
What you can expect
Buzz through winding surface city streets and scenic park roads in your 3-wheeled Scoot, exploring iconic landmarks with the help of a knowledgeable local guide. Along the way you will have fun, laugh and be snapping photos of your adventure.
Start your day getting familiar with the controls of your vehicle, an open-air minicar with enough room for 2 adventurous riders. After getting fitted with a helmet, hop in, get excited and follow your guide through bustling city streets and then into Griffith Park where you will enjoy the beauty that city locals often escape to.
Throughout your exhilarating day you will explore the ruins of an abandoned zoo, visit where Walt Disney first came up with the idea for Disneyland, take either a mini-train ride or go on a Merry-Go-Round, and see old retired steam engine trains. This tour is about discovering Los Angeles so the fun doesn’t stop there. You will also see famous landmarks including the LA Zoo, Gene Autry Museum, Griffith Park, Travel Town and more. At any time your guides can snap photos of your excursion so that you can keep the memories forever!
In addition to these great sights, you will also drive by places that have made great TV and films for decades such as Warner Bros Studios, abc, and Disney Animation Studios.
It’s a fun packed tour and one you don’t want to miss all while driving in your personal Scoot!
Check out the 5 STAR Reviews on TripAdvisor and call to double check availability.
Know Before You Book
- Each Scoot holds a maximum of 2 passengers.
- Due to the custom nature of the vehicles, no one person can exceed a weight limit of 250 pounds and the maximum combined weight for both passengers in the same vehicle (Scoot) can not exceed 400 pounds (181 kg).
- Maximum height is 6’3” (191cm), while riding with a passenger
- Drivers must be 21 or older and hold a valid driving licence.
- Children must be aged at least 7 or older to ride as passengers.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- You must contact Sunny Day Scoot to give them each participant’s helmet size.
What’s included, what’s not
- Guided Scoot Tour
- Scoot and helmet
- Bottled water
- Brief orientation and training
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Ticket to either mini-train ride or Merry-Go-Round
Tips and Service charge are not included but highly recommended
Check out these awesome options so that you can come have fun too!